Includes the following:
- Full schedule of structured activities
- 6 nights in a college dorm
- Meal plan
- Evening social and recreational events
Early Bird Price: $1270 (15% discount)
Applications and deposits due April 15
Regular Price: $1495
All applications and deposits due June 1
Secure your spot today by contacting us today! Call (818) 779-5198, email email@example.com
Advance LA Summer Prep Program is a week-long residential program designed for young people between the ages of 16 and 21. The program is open to young men and women who are:
- Preparing for the transition to college
- Currently enrolled in college, but would benefit from additional practice in skills leading to academic success
The program serves individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and Executive Functioning Difficulties.
Advance LA’s Summer Prep Program is held in a supportive environment where participants can learn and practice the skills necessary to be successful and independent in their college pursuits while gaining the experience of living away from their families. The schedule includes engaging activities and the opportunity to meet new people with similar backgrounds and challenges.
Advance LA's Summer Prep Program is held on a university campus, which is situated in the picturesque Santa Monica Mountains. The campus is located in the heart of the city and provides participants with a true college living experience.
The daily schedule allows participants the ability to practice real-life skills designed to help them become independent. Skill-building opportunities include a focus on life skills, social skills, executive functioning and health and wellness embedded throughout.
The Summer Prep Program will focus on:
- Successfully navigating college campuses
- Study and organizational skills
- Accessing social and academic resources
- Money Management
- Making and maintaining friendships
- Compromise and flexibility
Executive Functioning Skills
- Schedule implementation
- Time management
Health and Wellness
- Identifying coping stressors and coping strategies