- Goal setting
- Identifying resources available for your young adult
- Recognizing and pinpointing strategies for potential sources of stress
- Identifying opportunities for interventions to allow for daily accountability
- Support on difficult issues, such as college dropout prevention, hygiene struggles, the development of healthy relationships, family conflicts, etc.
- Addressing safety concerns and putting supports in place
For these sessions, your family coach will spend time with you to identify the family’s needs, highlight family strengths, and work together to identify new support mechanisms. Depending on the goals, the family coach may meet with you individually and bring in other family members as sessions progress.
Contact us today to find out how coaching can help you!