As young people transition to an independent and fulfilling adult life, many of them require additional guidance and support to be successful during this exciting but challenging time. We work with teens, young adults, parents, and professionals, in order to ease the transitional period and provide opportunities for positive experiences.
We serve youth with a variety of needs including:
- Learning Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Executive Functioning Difficulties
- Social, Emotional and Behavioral challenges
- Substance Abuse Recovery
The road to greater levels of independence can be challenging for many people no matter what age or challenge. Our program has been developed to serve clients in various stages of transition, we support teenagers 13 to 17 years old, young adults 18 to 29 years old, and those who are transitioning at 30 years old or above.
Some clients may benefit from utilizing a few of our service options, while others may just be interested in attending a workshop or social event. The strengths-based assessment process provides information on the best course of action by identifying the level of support or intervention you need to make meaningful progress, and offers you an idea of what services would be most beneficial.
With Advance LA’s individualized approach you can mix and match services that best suit your needs.
Our Services Include:
- One-on-One Life Skills Coaching
- Transitional Living Program
- Social and Recreational Clubs for Teens and Young Adults
- Parent-to-Parent Support Groups
- Parent and Family Coaching
- Workshops for Teens and Young Adults
- Conferences for Parents and Professionals
Click on the links below to learn more about each of our services. For additional information, visit the FAQ page.